Neo Flexible Pipe Set
Neo Flexible pipe set to connect CO2 pipes, Air Diffuser pipe etc.
6 in stock
The Neo Unit Flexible Pipe from Aquario is a 50 cm long pipe with a diameter of 4 mm for the supply of CO2 or air in the aquarium. The pipe is made of polycarbonate, which makes it stronger and more flexible than acrylic pipes. It also remains transparent compared to conventional pipes, which become cloudy in the long run.
Through selective heating, the tube can easily be bent into the desired shape. A rubber piece, which is included in the scope of delivery, secures the diameter of the pipe during this process. Visually disturbing hoses thus disappear from view and your whole aquarium setup looks organised and tidier than before.
- Five 50 cm long pipes with a diameter of 4 mm
- Remains transparent
- Made of polycarbonate
- Easily individualised through heat technique
- Aquarium setups looks organised and tidier
How to Bend:
- Insert rubber cord into the pipe.
- Heat by turning the pipe to the width of 1 ~ 2cm of the bending point.
- Bend the pipe as you like against the top of tank.
- Remove the rubber after 20 seconds setting.