Refund and Returns Policy
Our Return Policy lasts in 07 days. If 07 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as Aquarium fish foods, consumable items, liquid fertilizers, Soil/Substrates. We also do not accept damaged products, used products, with teared packaging, any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Returner has to bear the cost of shipping and any damage in original packaging, damaged products.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- To return your product, please contact on email id firstname.lastname@example.org, we will let you the address to mail the products. Most of the products are from our own warehouse but some products are relate to direct manufacturing units.
- You will not be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If any returned product damaged/lost during shipping, returner will be responsible.