Neo Compact Soil Plants “Normal” 3 Litre/8 Litre
₹1,150.00 – ₹2,550.00
A special substrate especially for plant aquariums. It consists of nutrient-rich soils of volcanic origin and creates the perfect growth conditions for tropical aquarium plants.
Neo soil for plants is made with volcanic soil and optimised for growth of aquatic plants, making it easy for beginners and better for the experienced to grow aquatic plants.
- Substrate for aquariums
- Includes important helpful bacteria
- Slightly reduces the pH
- Adsorbing ability on harmful soiling
- Perfect for tropical fish, plants and invertebrates
Neo Soil Compact Plants by Aquario is a special substrate especially for plant aquariums. It consists of nutrient-rich soils of volcanic origin and creates the perfect growth conditions for tropical aquarium plants. Furthermore, it is completely harmless to fish and shrimps.
Due to the special structural composition of the soil particles, which combines two layers of different natural soil types – brown soil inside and black soil outside – the soil has a lower weight and its own filtering effect. It adsorbs soiling and thus, keeping the water clean.
Next to the ability to lower the pH-value as well as the water hardness, this soil also includes abilities that make it unique. Other than most soils, the Neo Soil includes bacteria that are activated as soon as the soil makes contact with water. These beneficial bacteria in the soil play an important role in biological degradation processes in the aquarium. They convert undesirable substances such as nitrite and additionally limit the growth of harmful organisms abundant in the water. The soil already contains sufficient nutrients to allow the bacteria’s qick and stable establishment in the tank. Since the bacteria also provide the plants with nutrients that are present in the soil, growth is accelerated and facilitated in the critical starting phase. Additionally, microscopically small pores in the beads cause an increase in surface area and thus the habitat for additional important bacteria.
- Substrate with a grain size of 3 mm
- Particularly suitable for plant aquariums
- Nutrient-rich soils of volcanic origin
- Enriched with beneficial bacteria
- Creates ideal conditions for tropical plants, fish and shrimps
- For lush plant growth
- Slightly reduces the pH-value
- Adsorbing effect on soiling for crystal clear water
8 litres of Neo Soil are sufficient for a 50 litre aquarium.
Apply on the ground of the aquarium without rinsing beforehand. The soil cannot be used in combination with an under-gravel filter.
To avoid turbidity when filling the aquarium, the aquarium should be filled with water very carefully. It is recommended to cover the bottom with polythene/plate beforehand. Planting in the tank is much easier if the soil is sufficiently moistened.
After planting, the aquarium can be carefully filled to the desired water level. Any turbidity that may occur is quickly removed as soon as the filter is switched on.
- If AQUARIO Neo Soil Compact is combined with products that increase pH/GH, the following consequences should be considered: the pH/GH- reducing effect of the soil counteracts that of the pH/GH- increasing products. This not only releases ammonium (NH4), but also provokes a nutrient imbalance that can result in an algae plague.
- Neo Soil is a natural product from natural volcanic ash. Therefore, light impurities such as woods cannot be excluded.
After the setup, 30% of the water should be changed every 3 days, later a weekly water change of 30% is sufficient.
If Neo Soil Compact is used with other brands of soils, the water should be changed more frequently to avoid undesired algae growth.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Aquario Brand Website: Link
Produced 100% in South Korea
|Dimensions||40.5 × 27 × 10 cm|
3 Litre, 8 Litre