Neo DIY CO2 Refill Kit
The DIY CO2 Kit by Aquario is designed for smaller tanks, you run the risk of providing too much Co2 and depleting oxygen levels which can be deadly for your fish and shrimp.
15 in stock
Aquario Refill kit is all out need complete refill kit for Aquario Neo Co2 Kit.
What is in the box?
- 1 x Powder Bottle Refill
- 5 x Bacteria Packet
Step 1: Water
Put 300ml of warm water (About 30℃. Hot water 50%+ normal water 50%) into the container.
(Do not keep bottle in direct front of AC first day)
Step 2: Shake
After closing the cap, shake at least 100 times until thoroughly mixed.
(Do Not shake the bottle after 24 hours after jelly has formed)
Step 3: Wait
Allow the bottle to sit for 24 hours without interruption or disturbance. The liquid will thicken into a gel-like consistency.
Step 4: Activate
Put in 1 NEO CO2 Bio packet and 1 cup (about 200ml) of room temperature water around 77°. Install the reaction cap onto the bottle, no shaking is required. Connect the flexible tubing on one end to the reaction cap and the other through the suction cup and onto the diffuser. Place the diffuser into your aquarium and wait.
(Do not shake the bottle after putting bacteria with 200 ml water. )
Step 5: Repeat
When CO2 output slows down or stops completely, remove the cap and pour the liquid out. Repeat steps 3 to 4 until the gel is fully consumed.
How Neo CO2 works?
Neo CO2 helps grow aquatic plants by continuously supplying co2 which is essential for growth at the lowest cost.
The origin of Neo CO2
C6H12O6 => 2C2H5OH + 2CO2 + 2ATP
Neo CO2 supplies Co2 stably Co2 stably for about 50 days.
Additional Important information:
The DIY CO2 Kit by Aquario is designed for smaller tanks, you run the risk of providing too much Co2 and depleting oxygen levels which can be deadly for your fish and shrimp. If you choose to use it on nano tanks smaller than 10 gallons, we recommend running an air pump when the lights are off or if you notice your fish gasping at the surface. If you don’t have an air pump, creating any surface agitation in the water will also provide oxygen to degas excessive CO2. (This will only happen in very small tanks such as table Aqauriums, you can also use less power to solve the issue)
Usage life can vary depending on the temperature. The recommended room temperature ranges from 68° to 86°. The higher the temperature, the faster the CO2 depletes itself and the shorter the duration of usage.
Depending on the temperature, the co2 will run out faster, for example we have noticed the following life amount feedback from our hobbyists:
Bangalore – 50 days
Mumbai. – 50 days
Chennai – 54 Days
Kolkata – 50-55 Days
Orissa – 50 Days
Delhi – 50-55 Days
- Never disconnect the hose or open the cap before CO2 is generated. This significantly delays or disables co2 generation.
- Never shake after the content has turned into jelly.
- Never use any valves to control the amount and time of Co2 generation.
- The quantity of Co2 decreases slowly as time passes
- The result of normal fermentation, Liquid on top of jelly smells of soiled wine.
- Below 15℃, Co2 cannot be produced
- When the hose or diffuser stuck with the contents by the user’s carelessness, please stop using and carefully open the cap in somewhere like bathroom. And connect the syringe to the hose and remove the contents. After that, immerse it in the bleach diluent.
- Keep out of reach of children and pet.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Aquario Brand Website: Link
Produced 100% in South Korea